Our lifetime members are a cherished part of our family. By making a commitment to Girl Scouts, you also support the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which is used to develop and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls. Lifetime membership as a Girl Scout adult is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, and is 18 years of age or older or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
You will receive:
- A lifetime membership certificate signed by the Chair of the National Board of Directors
- A lifetime membership card
- Information on how you can purchase a lifetime membership pin
- S’more Magazine – published by GSWPA
- Invitation to the council Annual Meeting (held in April)
- Eligibility to purchase the Lifetime Membership Pin
- Correspondence from the GSWPA Alumnae Association
- A lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps girls develop as happy and resourceful citizens
The lifetime membership dues are $300 (25 times the annual dues). A special lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $156 (13 times the annual dues), is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires.
Where does the money go?
Lifetime membership dues are placed in a membership endowment fund by GSUSA that is used to support, develop, and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls.
How do I apply?
Simply register online.
Graduating Seniors: in order to receive your discount, please complete and return a Lifetime Membership Registration form along by Sept. 1 after you graduate with payment to GSWPA, 5681 Route 6N, Edinboro, PA 16412.