Lifetime members are a cherished part of our family.
By making a commitment to Girl Scouts, you also support the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which is used to develop and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls. Lifetime membership as a Girl Scout adult is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, and is 18 years of age or older or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
- a lifetime membership certificate signed by the Chair of the National Board of Directors;
- a lifetime membership card;
- information on how you can purchase a lifetime membership pin;
- S’more Magazine – published by GSWPA;
- invitation to the council Annual Meeting (held in April);
- eligibility to purchase the Lifetime Membership Pin;
- correspondence from the GSWPA Alumnae Association; and
- a lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps girls develop as happy and resourceful citizens.
Where does the money go?
Lifetime membership dues are placed in a membership endowment fund by GSUSA that is used to support, develop, and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls.
How do I apply?
Simply register online.
Graduating Seniors: in order to receive your discount, please complete and return a Lifetime Membership Registration form along by Sept. 1 after you graduate with payment to GSWPA, 5681 Route 6N, Edinboro, PA 16412.