2013 Summer Camp Essentials
Below you will find all the specifics you need to prepare your camper for her exciting Summer Camp experience!
If you have any additional questions, please contact the appropriate Camp Director. Contact information is included in the Camp Confirmation Packet.
To view, complete, print and save GSWPA fill-in PDF confirmation packets and forms you'll need the freely available Adobe Reader software installed on your computer. Version 8.16 or later of Adobe Reader is required.
Download the packet for the camp she is going to attend. Inside you will find information on check-in and check-out times, what forms are needed, a packing list, directions to camp and much more!
- Camp Conshatawba Confirmation Packet
- Camp Hawthorne Ridge Confirmation Packet
- Camp Redwing Confirmation Packet (252.75 KB)
- Camp Roy Weller Confirmation Packet (200.79 KB)
- Camp Singing Hills Confirmation Packet (804.66 KB)
- Camp Skymeadow Confirmation Packet (231.48 KB)
- Camp Yough Confirmation Packet (259.04 KB)
Please fill out the appropriate forms needed and bring them with you to camp.
- Camp Code of Conduct and Camp Information (69 KB)
- Camp Scholarship Form (109.33 KB)
- Camper Check-In/Check-Out Form (138 KB)
- Challenge Course Release Form (60 KB)
- Health History Form (323.64 KB)
- Medicine Turn-in Form (38 KB)
For camps at Skymeadow only
- Parent Information Sheet (62.5 KB)
- Resident & CORE Camp Registration Form (128.26 KB)
- Rifle Release Form (57.5 KB)