Get Involved With Camp
Girl Scout camps are majestic. They bring girls closer to nature and give them amazing experiences that last a lifetime. They also need a lot of upkeep, planning and TLC to keep them in tip-top shape.
That's where you come in.
By joining a Camp Advisory Team (formerly known as a Site Team), you can partner with other volunteers, camp rangers, and program staff to bring out the best in each of our camps.
- Camp Advisory Team Position Description (191.02 KB)
Details for this volunteer position
Who can join a Camp Advisory Team?
We're looking for a mix of registered volunteers, Girl Scouts ages 14 and older, parents, community members and anyone who has an interest in making our Girl Scout camps better in little and big ways.
Teams decide how often they need to meet, depending upon their goals and projects.
Upcoming CAT Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, Nov. 4, 6:30 p.m., Overlook Lodge, Camp Conshatawba
- Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2015, 6:30 p.m., Johnstown office, third floor
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 6 p.m., Memory Lodge, Camp Conshatawba
- Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2015, 6:30 p.m., Johnstown office, third floor
- Thursday, Nov. 13, 6:30 p.m., Camp Elliott, Elliott Lodge
Camp Hawthorne Ridge
- Thursday, Nov. 6, 6:30 p.m., Camp Hawthorne Ridge, Curtze Lodge
Camp Resting Waters
- Wednesday, Nov. 12, 6:30 p.m., Camp Resting Waters, Rainbow Lodge
Camp Roy Weller
- Monday, Nov. 17, 7 p.m., Uniontown (TBA)
Camp Singing Hills
- Tuesday, Nov. 4, 6 p.m., Camp Singing Hills, Evening Song Lodge
All meetings held at 6:30 p.m. in Forest Lodge at Camp Skymeadow
- Thursday, Dec. 4
- Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Thursday, June 4, 2015
- Thursday,Sept. 5, 2015