Have you tried the Cookie Club? It's a safe website where girls can take online promises for cookies and learn more goal-setting strategies.
How to set up your troop:
- Sign into Cookie Club using your eBudde credentials.
- Click on the Troop Setup Tab.
- f you have more than one troop, select the appropriate troop number for the troop you are entering. If you have just one troop, the troop number will automatically be displayed.
- Enter Our Troop Goal, Boxes Needed to Reach Goal, Troop Pledge Text and Girl information.
- "Our Troop Goal" is the goal that girls have chosen in Troop meetings. Girls will see this goal when they join Cookie Club. Examples of troop goals are a trip you'll take together or a community project that your funds will support.
- "Boxes Needed to reach Goal" is the total of boxes that your troop would like to distribute in order to reach the end of the season troop goal.
- "Our Troop Pledge" Text is the text that will appear in the troop message section for your girls' Friends and Family Promises e-mails. The salutation and signature will be system-generated.
- Now enter names and ages of the girls and create a password for each girl. Enter the GSUSA ID if you have it available. Once you save this information, the system automatically generates her login ID.
- Click the Submit button next to Enter/Edit Girl Information header.
- Girls must review online safety information and take the online quiz before using the site.
- Girls can ask friends and family for ePromises (online orders). Twenty-five asks will earn the NEW Cookie Club patch.
- Girls must deliver cookies and collect payment in person.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Why should you participate?:
Orders from Cookie Club are on the average two boxes higher than door-to-door ordering.
How do Indie Girls participate?
E-mail Debbie Hazlett and she'll set you up in the Cookie Club!