Renewing your troop? Click the Renew Today! button above and log in to your Member Profile. Click on the TROOPS tab to renew your troop members by toggling between the Current Year and Next Year dropdowns. Edit their basic contact info and add girls or adults to your troop.
If you'd like to update your troop’s information (meeting location/day/time, desired number of girls, etc.) or would like to display open spots for girls/volunteers in the Troop Opportunity Catalog, please fill out our Troop Opportunity Catalog and Information Update form.
Renewing your family's membership? Click the Renew Today!
button above and log in to your Member Profile. Click on the MEMBERSHIP tab to add an adult or girl to your household. To edit your household's information, click on the FAMILY PROFILE tab.
Troop leaders can renew their troops all year long, add new girls and adults to their troop, and see the membership status of all their troop members (ex., current, payment pending, pending financial aid, etc.)
All members can add adults to their household and easily edit their family's contact information.
Please note: When you open the Membership and/or Troops tabs, you'll see a column called Status. Here's what each status means:
- Time to Renew: Girl/volunteer has not renewed for the membership year displayed.
- Current: Girl/volunteer is a new member under the membership year displayed.
- Renewed: Girl/volunteer has completed the renewal process and has a current membership for the membership year displayed.
- Inactive: Girl/volunteer is not a current member.
- Pending FA: Girl has requested financial assistance. GSWPA sends the parent/guardian application to complete in order to be considered for financial assistance.
- In Progress: Volunteer is in process of being approved for new role (when renewing membership each year, staff must manually approve each role in system; this usually takes 1-3 days).
- Lifetime Member: Volunteer is a lifetime member and does not need to go through the annual registration/renewal process.
- Payment Pending: GSWPA is waiting for a payment from this member to complete their membership.
- Contact Council: There is an issue with the girl or volunteer’s record. They'll need to contact GSWPA to complete their membership.
If you're unable to renew or face any other issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible to help you finish the renewal process.