Refunds will be given when:
- GSWPA cancels council activity;
- Financial Assistance is not awarded and the registrant has made a partial payment;
- Registrant cancels their registration:
1. By the posted registration deadline for programs/training OR
2. Two weeks prior to the camp start date.
Refund requests submitted after these deadlines will result in forfeiture of registration fee.
Refund requests submitted after these deadlines will be considered when a registrant cancels due to illness, family illness, or family emergency.
Refunds will NOT be given for deposits, late arrivals, early departures, no shows, or participants who leave due to behavior or due to dissatisfaction. Financial Aid will not be refunded to members upon cancellation of activity.
To cancel your registration use the Council Activity Cancellation and Refund Request form.