Reserving a Camp
ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE FOR USE BY GIRL SCOUTS WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA COUNCIL MEMBERS ONLY
**For Non-Girl Scout reservations, please contact email@example.com to reserve a property.**
Check availability and reserve camp facilities and resources:
- Which camp do you want to visit? Click the camp property below that you’re interested in visiting.
- What kind of activity are you planning? From the “Category” field on the left side of your screen, select the facility type (overnight, day use, shooting sports, equipment, pool, outdoor activities).
- When are you hoping to visit? Use the calendar to view the availability by selecting the date you wish to visit the camp and the duration of the stay, if applicable.
- For overnight stays, select your arrival date and choose the number of nights under "Duration."
- For day-use facilities and equipment, select the first day you would like to reserve the facility and choose the number of days under "Duration."
- For all other resources, simply select the one day you’d like to reserve the resource.
- Choose your facility or resource and reserve. When you find the facility you would like to reserve, click the "Reserve" button next to the item.
- Log in. You will be asked to create an account or log in to your online reservation account.
- Add more reservations. Repeat steps 2-4 until you have reserved all necessary facilities or resources for your camp visit.
- Enter additional information. Select check out on the right side of the page to continue through the reservation process.
- Identify as a Girl Scout Group. Reservations for outside users must be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your shopping cart, reservations missing required details are noted with “More information is needed to complete this purchase.” The “Fix it” button will direct you to the page to add the information.
- Enter payment and complete your reservation. From your cart, click “Checkout.” Enter credit card and billing information. Click “Make Payment” near the top of the page, on the right.
- Check your email. Using the email address you provided, Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania will send a receipt for your records along with a Welcome Packet that includes details about your reservation.
Thank you for using the online reservation system for camps. Please contact us at email@example.com or 800-248-3355 with any questions.