Reserving a Camp
Plan your next Girl Scout adventure, birthday party, family reunion, or corporate event at one of our beautiful camps! Conshatawba, Hawthorne Ridge, and Skymeadow are available for rental more than 40 weeks out of the year, when summer camp isn’t in session. Fall, winter, and spring are beautiful seasons to enjoy outdoors in western Pennsylvania! Camp Redwing is available throughout the year for small and large groups.
New, faster and easier online reservations beginning at 9 a.m. on December 18!
With our improved process, you’ll:
- Save time—See real-time availability at each camp!
- Secure your spot—Select the site and dates that work best for you and book online!
- Know what you’re getting—See all the amenities that come with your camping choice, from kitchens to grills, picnic tables to pavilions!
- Plan your adventure—While you’re booking your site, you can request the lifeguards and expert facilitators you need to make your trip one to remember!
- Add activities—You can reserve our super-cool program kits to use while you’re at camp, too!
Plan your camp adventure when it fits your schedule! No forms to submit, no phone calls to make. We’ve made booking your GSWPA camp site faster so you can spend less time reserving camp, and more time counting down to all the fun you’ll have when you’re there.
Our new reservation process will be available at 9 a.m.
on December 18.
Reservations for December, January, and February can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-248-3355.