Plain is boring. Bling your booth!
Congratulations to this year's GSWPA
Bling Your Booth Contest winners:
- First place: Troops 27127 and 16349 of Leechburg
- Second place: Troop 36463 of Erie
- Third place: Troop
27014 of St. Petersburg
Spice up your booth sales and get a chance at winning great prizes for your troop! All you have to do is let girls use their imagination and get creative about ways to get customers to line up around the block to visit your booth!
Here are some ideas for how to Bling Your Booth:
- Pick an original cookie booth theme, like tropical, girl power, a favorite movie--it's up to you!
- Use unique color combinations, create fun posters and signs, and add decorations to fit with your theme and draw attention to your booth.
- Incorporate things girls want their customers to know about the cookies: promotion of the 5 Skills (Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics), 5 for Five Customer Contest, Operation: Sweet Appreciation, and troop goals.
- Dress up and use colored lights to invite customers to a cookie party!
- Have fun with it! Add anything that makes your booth stand out from the crowd.
- Look for other ideas and clip art from www.littlebrownie.com or Pinterest.