Location: Greensburg or Kittanning office base to cover Armstrong, Westmoreland, and Fayette Counties
As part of the Member Recruitment Team, you will work with other Recruitment Specialists and volunteer recruiters to generate excitement about and increase awareness and participation in Girl Scouting in the assigned area.
- Implement membership recruitment strategies to generate girl and volunteer participation;
- Work with and support volunteer recruiters in assigned area to ensure coordinated recruitment efforts, consistent approach, and messaging;
- Seek and cultivate community contacts to positively impact membership growth;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3 years of sales experience;
- Experience working with children or youth organizations;
- Ability to work independently;
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned area, have reliable transportation, and current driver’s license;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and non-traditional work hours including evenings and weekends;
- Must possess a can-do mentality, be responsible, and be a lifelong learner;
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and customer focused;
- This is a part-time position with flexible hours to vary between 10-20 hours per week;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required, with knowledge of Salesforce preferred;
- Clearances required;
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.