“Once a Girl Scout, always a Girl Scout.”
By making a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts, you support the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which helps make Girl Scout memberships available to all girls.
You'll also receive:
- a lifetime membership certificate signed by the chair of the national board of directors;
- a lifetime membership card;
- an invitation to the council Annual Meeting held each April;
- eligibility to purchase the Lifetime Membership Pin; and
- a lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps build girls of courage, confidence and character!
Lifetime membership is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, and is 18 years of age or older or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
Lifetime membership dues are $375. A special lifetime membership at the reduced cost of $195 (13 times the annual dues) is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires. Note: Girls who are becoming seniors in the fall are NOT eligible for the discounted lifetime membership.
General Lifetime Membership Application
Graduating Senior Lifetime Membership Application
Lifetime Member Volunteer Renewal Instructions