Continuing on as an adult member of our sisterhood keeps you
connected to the movement, represents you well to employers, and
brings many women a great sense of pride.
By making a lifelong commitment to Girl Scouts, you support the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which helps make Girl Scout memberships available to all girls.
You'll also receive:
- a lifetime membership certificate signed by the chair of the national board of directors;
- a lifetime membership card;
- an invitation to the council Annual Meeting held each April;
- eligibility to purchase the Lifetime Membership Pin; and
- a lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps build girls of courage, confidence and character!
Lifetime membership is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, and is 18 years of age or older or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
Adult lifetime membership dues are a one-time cost of $400. A lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $200, is offered to anyone between 18 years old up to 30, who was a registered Girl Scout member before the age of 18.
To become a lifetime member, register online and choose the reduced cost option when prompted, or print and mail the General Lifetime Membership Application below.
General Lifetime Membership Application
Lifetime Member Volunteer Renewal Instructions