The benefits for girls who join Girl Scouts are well-known—like leadership skills, friends for life, outdoor experiences and tons of fun, just to name a few. But did you know that girls aren’t the only ones who benefit from Girl Scouting?
Girl Scouting enriches the lives of volunteers, as well. Check out these incredible stats:
- Ninety-four percent of volunteers have made new friends
- Eighty-eight percent believe their life is better because they volunteer with Girl Scouts
- Two-thirds believe their volunteer experience has helped them professionally
- Ninety-five percent of Girl Scout volunteers are happy knowing they’re making girls’ lives better
The numbers speak for themselves! Leading our awesome Girl Scouts is a rewarding, beneficial (and fun!) experience.
Why not invite the inspiring people you know to join the fun?
This November, when you invite a friend to start a new Girl Scout Daisy, Brownie, or Junior troop, everyone wins!
Once your friend…
- Joins Girl Scouts as a troop leader
- Completes the volunteer process
- And starts a new Girl Scout troop…you’ll get $50 to spend in our Girl Scouts' Official Online Store and they’ll get a Volunteer Resource Pack to get their Girl Scouts experience off to a great start!
Once your friend joins Girl Scouts as a troop leader, completes the volunteer application, and starts a new Girl Scout Daisy, Brownie, or Junior troop, head on over to girlscouts.org/inviteafriend to claim your prize.
Offer ends 12/1/15.