Make Girl Scouting Even More Affordable Through our MagNut Program
Our annual fall program of magazine orders and nuts/candy gives each registered Girl Scout the chance to set goals and earn proceeds. It gives girls revenue to start out their Girl Scout year before they benefit from their Cookie Program proceeds. They also earn fun recognitions -- and develop five skills they'll use throughout their lives:
- Goal Setting,
- Decision Making,
- Money Management,
- People Skills, and
- Business Ethics.
- The MagNut Program runs Oct.1-28.
- Proceeds from the MagNut Program are great start-up funds for an awesome Girl Scout year!
- Girls earn fun recognitions.
- New items include: Dulce de Leche Owls, Chocolate-Covered Almonds and Chocolate Toffee Almonds, as well as two new tins -- Caramel Treasures in a "Helping Girls Grow" tin and Chocolate Covered Pretzels in a Skating Penguins tin. Check out the full line up of nuts and candy.
New! Support Our Military Through Operation: Sweet Appreciation
In 2012, Girl Scouts from our council donated 10,000 cans of Honey Roasted Peanuts to the military -- more than any other Girl Scout Council in the U.S.!
This year, you can make an online donation to help Girl Scouts send Hot Cajun Crunch to our military overseas. Learn more.
How can you support the MagNut Program this fall?
- We know fall is busy with school fundraisers. Nuts and candy make great gifts for teachers or stocking stuffers during the holidays.
- Ordering and renewing magazine subscriptions is easy. Plus, when you help your daughter set up her online account for magazines, you can easily link it to your Facebook account. One parent told us her daughter sold $100 in magazines in only 24 hours through Facebook!
- Operation: Sweet Appreciation is a great way to help your Girl Scout and the military. Find out more about our new Online Donation Option.
- By participating in the MagNut Program, troops and Indie Girls have more revenue to do more great things in Girl Scouting.This year, girls receive double the value of NutBucks and Cookie Doughn when they use it toward any GSWPA-sponsored camp.
Want to order but you don't know a Girl Scout? We can help!
Learn more about the MagNut Program