- Home »
Recent Girl News
Girls! GSLI applications are due Dec. 15, 2013! ...
Annual Pittsburgh Awards of Distinction honors two local Girl Scouts at a special luncheon in May ...
Magazines, nuts & candy make great gifts and teach girls 5 Important Skills....
You want your daughter's future to be even brighter than you can imagine — when you sign her up for Girl Scouts, you make that happen.
- Girl Scouts will help your daughter gain the confidence to be who she wants to be, to stand up to peer pressure that tells her to be ordinary and mocks her big dreams.
- At Girl Scouts, your daughter will be part of something that helps her use her unique talents to become the leader she wants to be. It will help her develop the skills and interests she feels are important.
- In Girl Scouting, girls practice being leaders in their daily lives so they can become the future leaders the world needs.
- By enrolling your daughter in Girl Scouts, you are preparing her to be part of a world where gender-balanced leadership is he norm, and where women and men play an equal role in making decisions that change our world
- Please consider supporting GSWPA through your employer or company.