- Home »
Recent Volunteer News
We want every girl to be so excited about her future that she can hardly wait for it. That feeling starts with you!...
Help girls learn important negotiation skills that will last a lifetime!...
Become a volunteer and choose a way to participate that fits in your calendar, your skills and your interests. Your time as a volunteer will provide girls the free and safe environment they need to pursue whatever interests, causes and leadership roles are most important to them. With your support, girls will stand up, stand out and stand tall.
Explore what being a volunteer could mean for you. We know what it means for girls.
Use this Volunteers section for all your Volunteer needs. Here are some highlights:
- Our new Volunteer News lets you know important trainings, events and opportunities exclusively for our volunteers.
- Access our calendar, called Things to Do for all our events and trainings too!
- Places to Go replaces our Certificates of Insurance.
- Training Programs gives you info on our new Trainings by Request.
- Girl Scout Special Days & Traditions walks you through everything from ceremonies to SWAPS.
- Looking for more on Journeys & Girls Guides to Girl Scouting
- Adult Awards are a wonderful way to honor our volunteers' hard work. All you need to nominate your deserving volunteer is here.
- Consider sponsoring women in leadership by joining us at our annual Special Events
Working with Journeys? This video has great tips!
Volunteer Support Webinars
Hear from experts about what works and share your ideas. This is a great support opportunity for volunteers to get your questions answered. Each webinar is an opportunity to learn more about a specific topic or theme. Contact us for more information.