Re-register for next year and save!
I can't wait to ... have fun again next year!
Did you get that super-excited, butterflies-in-the-stomach, just-can't-wait-to-see-what-comes-next feeling at Girl Scouts this year?
Imagine how much more you'll get to explore with us next year!
Early Bird is a chance to register for the next membership year in Girl Scouting (Oct. 1-Sept. 30) a little early. Then, you'll have one less thing to worry about in the fall.
Get a jump on Fall Registration!
- Beat the "back-to-school" madness.
- Minimize paperwork.
- Secure girl and adult participation in troops.
- Troops can use funds from their troop treasuries to easily re-register girls online. It's a great way to use they money they earned all year together.
- Your troop can hit the ground running in the fall!
Be the earliest of Early Birds and receive a $2 Early Bird Credit!
- We're extending our Early Bird Bucks beyond our April 30 deadline! The first 5,000 girls who register online are eligible.
- Early Bird credit is similar to Cookie Dough and Nut Bucks. Early Bird credits can be used in our council shops and for council sponsored programs.
- For girls in troops, leaders Early Bird Credits will be mailed to leaders. Indie Girls' parents/guardian will be mailed Early Bird Credits.
- Early Bird Credits will expire on September 30, 2014.