Renew for next year!
I can't wait to ... have fun again next year!
Did you get that super-excited, butterflies-in-the-stomach, just-can't-wait-to-see-what-comes-next feeling at Girl Scouts this year?
Imagine how much more you'll get to explore with us next year!
Early Bird is a chance to register for the next membership year in Girl Scouting (Oct. 1-Sept. 30) a little early. Then, you'll have one less thing to worry about in the fall.
Get a jump on Fall Registration!
- Beat the "back-to-school" madness.
- Minimize paperwork.
- Secure girl and adult participation in troops.
- Troops can use funds from their troop treasuries to easily re-register girls online. It's a great way to use they money they earned all year together.
- Your troop can hit the ground running in the fall!
Any member (girl or adult) that renews their membership between April 1-30 will get:
- A super awesome free patch!
- Service Unit Bonus - get a free Girl Scout banner (2'×8') when 40% of your girls re-register by April 30.