Re-register for next year and save April 1-30
I can't wait to ... have fun again next year!
Did you get that super-excited, butterflies-in-the-stomach, just-can't-wait-to-see-what-comes-next feeling at Girl Scouts this year?
Imagine how much more you'll get to explore with us next year!
Early Bird is a chance to register for the next membership year in Girl Scouting (Oct. 1-Sept. 30) a little early. Then, you'll have one less thing to worry about in the fall.
Get a jump on Fall Registration!
- Beat the "back-to-school" madness.
- Minimize paperwork.
- Secure girl and adult participation in troops.
- Troops can use funds from their troop treasuries to easily re-register girls online. It's a great way to use they money they earned all year together.
- Your troop can hit the ground running in the fall!
Be the earliest of Early Birds and receive a $2 Early Bird Credit!
- The first 5,000 girls who register online between April 1-30, 2014 are eligible.
- Early Bird credit is similar to Cookie Dough and Nut Bucks. Early Bird credits can be used in our council shops and for council sponsored programs.
- For girls in troops, leaders Early Bird Credits will be mailed to leaders. Indie Girls' parents/guardian will be mailed Early Bird Credits.
- Early Bird Credits will expire on September 30, 2014.
To celebrate the final day of Volunteer Week, on Saturday, April 26, our council shops will be open from 9 a.m.-noon.
Save 15% at ALL shops during the Leader Appreciation Sale (some exclusions apply*).
Early Bird Events will be held in Duncansville, Edinboro, Greensburg, Johnstown, Kittanning, and Warren.
Each site will have a computer and staff person available for Early Bird registration. Fun, munchies and an opportunity to learn something new will also be on hand. You can pick up your end of the year awards, pins and shop merchandise at the same time you re-register for next year.
*Sale excludes official badges, awards, pins and camp care package orders.