Our Volunteer Resources are designed to help you easily find the Girl Scout information you need.
Whether you're a brand new volunteer or just need some new ideas, visit the Quick Start for Troop Volunteers for tips and tricks for your troop.
Volunteer Essentials 2014-15
Our 14-15 issue of Volunteer Essentials is ready to help you start a new year of Girl Scouting! This publication, updated yearly, includes all the basics you need -- including forms and ideas. If you have a question, Volunteer Essentials is your primary resource.
This year, we designed Volunteer Essentials so you can easily download a copy to your computer, tablet or smart phone. Just click on the copy below to expand and select "Download PDF." You can also view it at any time from this page without downloading.
Viewing this on your computer but want to save it to your tablet or smart phone? Simply scan the QR code.
Print copies are available through GSWPA shops for $6.
Fall Packet 2014-2015
New leaders receive jump drives at kick offs with the following information. Returning leaders are given the option of uploading these files to their jump drive too.
Please note: you don't need to log in, but you do need to save each document before viewing.
View a complete listing of GSWPA Forms here.
Keep up to date on upcoming events, council property updates, retail and product sale news, and much more with this resource.
- SU Agenda_April 2014 (2.99 MB)
Leaders' Little Helper
Get great ideas for topics and activities to explore each month.
- December 2014 Leaders' Little Helper (854.26 KB)
- November 2014 Leaders' Little Helper (74.39 KB)
- October 2014 Leaders' Little Helper (951.77 KB)
- April Leaders' Little Helper (578.85 KB)
- February Leaders' Little Helper (905.65 KB)
- November Leaders' Little Helper (128.21 KB)
- October Leaders' Little Helper (1.01 MB)
- December/January Leaders' Little Helper (845.21 KB)
GSWPA also offers a variety of trainings and Webinars. See what's available!