How to Register Online
- Online Registration Manual (591.71 KB)
We also have quick references at How to Register.
A comprehensive guide to Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania's Policies and Procedures. This manual also includes information for our GSWPA camp sites, formerly known as the Campsite Resource Manual.
- Volunteer Essentials 2013-2014 (7.27 MB)
Outdoor 101 Manual
- GSWPA Outdoor 101 (1.45 MB)
Updated -- 2012 Prerequisite: Leadership Essentials
This manual provides materials and information focusing on grade level appropriate activities, outdoor progression, reservation procedures, safety hazards in the out-of-doors, fire safety when using a fireplace and planning in partnership with girls for a lodge camping experience.
As a self-study guide to complete course work of Outdoor 101, you’ll also need to reference Safety Activity Checkpoints and the GSWPA Volunteer Essentials Manual. Instructions on receiving course credit are provided in the self-study guide.
- Volunteer Interview Manual (491.23 KB)
Gives you the tools and resources before you conduct volunteer interviews for GSWPA.
- Volunteer Interviews at a Glance (173.92 KB)
Use this guide to help conduct interviews for potential volunteers.
- Aquatic Handbook for Rental Groups (325.35 KB)
Use this handbook to understand all of the procedures for swimming, boating, fishing, creek hiking, etc.
Service Unit Day Camp Manual
- GSWPA Service Unit Day Camp Manual (220.62 KB)