Will you Bling It or Bring It, Girl Scouts?
Bling Your Booth is our most popular contest, and we're excited to bring it back again this year. From drive-thru cookie booths to partnering with local businesses for virtual booth sales, we’ve been hearing some really innovative ways our cookie entrepreneurs are planning for booth sales this year!
The 2021 Bling Your Booth contest features two categories, in-person booths and virtual booths. Enter a photo of your blinged-out booth, an image of your marketing material (poster, social media graphic, etc.), or your marketing strategy using the form below (available Feb. 26-March 28) for a chance for your troop to win a prize.
New for 2021! Our staff will choose one overall winner whose booth
design or promotion created a “Moment of Joy” this cookie
So, will your troop Bling It or Bring It? Good luck, girls!
Here are some ideas for how to Bling It or Bring It:
- Pick an original cookie booth theme, like tropical, girl power, a favorite movie--it's up to you!
- Use unique color combinations, create fun posters, digital graphics, and signs, to fit with your theme and draw attention to, or promote, your booth.
- Incorporate things girls want their customers to know about the cookie program: promotion of the 5 Skills (Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics), 5 for Five! Customer Contest, Operation: Sweet Appreciation, Gift of Caring, and troop goals.
- Have fun with it! Create anything that makes your booth stand out from the crowd.
- Look for other ideas and clip art from Little Brownie Bakers or Pinterest.
Submit your booth entry Friday, Feb. 26 through Sunday, March 28. Entries we receive in each category will be posted to our Facebook page during the first week of April and voting will be open for one week after the entries are posted. Share the posted entry of your booth and encourage friends to vote by "liking" your entry.
The top entry receiving the most votes (likes) in each category, in-person and virtual booths, will win! Our staff will also choose one overall winner whose booth design or promotion created a “Moment of Joy” this cookie season.