What browser should be used for the M2 Site?
The M2 site is compatible with Chrome and Firefox, it is not compatible with Microsoft Edge.
I did not receive the launch email to access the M2 site.
- Check your junk/spam folders. The email was addressed from: GirlScoutswesternPa<email@example.com mags.com>.
- Verify that you're a registered and approved volunteer for the 2020 Girl Scout year.
- Then, contact us at 800-248-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I share my registration email link for M2 with another volunteer in my troop?
No. Each registration email is unique.
Can I add my troop MagNut manager (TMM) to the M2 site?
Yes, if they are a registered and approved volunteer for the 2020 membership year. Also, please verify that your TMM’s volunteer position is designated to reflect the troop MagNut manager position.
Why am I unable to add girls to M2?
Troops are currently not able to enter girls. GSWPA is uploading registered girls on a continuing basis. During the troop entry period (Oct. 22-23), when troop leaders add in-person nut/candy orders, if the girl's name is not showing in the M2 site, the ADD GIRL SCOUT button will be available.
A girl is not appearing in my troop on M2?
- Verify that she is registered for 2020 in the correct troop. It may take a few days for us to upload her.
- If the girl has been registered for longer than a few days, contact us at 800-248-3355 or email@example.com.
- Remember: Girls can still log on to the M2 site to start their online sales, even if they do not appear in your troop.
What if a girl has transferred to
another troop (or into my troop)? How do I get her transferred?
- Verify that she has a 2020 membership registration.
- Complete the Member Information Update Form to update her troop.
Where do I choose the opt-out option?
- On your dashboard, under Rewards & Patches, prior to order entry.
- Troops must also complete and submit the MagNut Proceeds Opt-Out form.
Can I change the opt-out option if I change my mind?
Once you choose to opt-out and click update, it cannot be changed.
Why can’t I enter my girls in-person
nut and candy orders?
Troops will have the ability to enter nut orders Oct. 22 and 23 until 11:59 p.m. Prior to this, the parents have the option to enter in-person orders.
Is there a transaction fee for online girl delivered orders?
No, there is no fee this year.
When does my ACH form need to be completed?
If you are a new troop or have changed banks or signers, a new ACH/Banking Information Form needs to be submitted by Nov. 14.
Where can I find additional information about the MagNut program?
Visit our MagNut resources for product sellers page.