MagNut - Fall Product Program
MagNut stands for magazines, nuts, and candy, and Girl Scouts can earn funds for their fun, learn essential skills, and stay connected to their Girl Scout sisters by jumping into the MagNut experience. More resources will be added as they become available.
2022 Key Dates:
Oct. 1: MagNut program begins.
Oct. 17: In-person nut and candy orders are due at 11:59 p.m. Last day for customers to cancel girl-delivery orders.
Oct. 20: Online girl-delivery orders end at 11:59 p.m.
Nov. 7-10: Nut and candy delivery. Check with your troop leader or troop MagNut manager for details.
Nov. 27: Online shipped sales end (magazine, nut, and candy).
Dec. 4: Reward selections are due on the M2 site by 11:59 p.m.
There are two ways that girls can offer MagNut products to friends and family, and she can have fun creating her avatar and managing her store!
1. Online via the M2 platform
The mobile-friendly platform makes it fun and easy for girls and troops to participate!
- Girls can create a unique avatar that looks just like them and even earn their own avatar patch!
- Girls build their personalized storefront in M2 and send emails to friends and family to purchase nuts/candy and magazines online. Magazines are digital orders, and nuts and candies can be ordered online and shipped directly to customers. Customers can also order nuts and candies online and request in-person delivery from your Girl Scout.
- Girls can record a video message to inspire customers to support their goals. She could share her plans for proceeds and ideas for great uses for MagNut products. (Pro tip: Nuts and candies are perfect holiday gifts for teachers, school bus drivers, mail carriers, and more!)
- Girls can print business cards with their unique, online storefront link to promote their MagNut business.
- Customers can also support Operation: Sweet Appreciation and send a treat to the military.
2. In Person
- Girls can collect in-person orders from friends, family, and more by using their order cards.
- Additional printer-friendly order cards are available to share with friends and family. Request a printable order card from your troop leader or troop MagNut manager that features 16 yummy treats, including the collectible tins that make great holiday gifts!
- If local guidelines allow, print and leave door hangers and business cards around the neighborhood to remind everyone that it's time to order.
- Help your Girl Scout print out her personalized business cards to leave for those customers who want to browse the magazine selections online or want to order other online-only items that are not available on the order card.