Location: Camp Conshatawba, Summerhill, PA; Cambria
Girl Scouts is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls in kindergarten through twelfth grade, and our mission is to build girls of courage, confidence, and character. At Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania, we’re committed to providing every girl the chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
As the Camp Ranger, you will work with staff and volunteers to ensure a successful, high-quality camping experience and a safe and healthy camp environment.
- Responsible for year-round camp property maintenance to include snow removal, clearing trails, maintaining roads, mowing lawns, and tree/brush removal;
- Year-round building and ranger house maintenance to include swimming pool, equipment, tools and truck;
- Supervise camp maintenance staff;
- Patrol the property;
- Know and enforce policies and emergency procedures; sponsible for year-round camp property maintenance to include snow
- Prior Camp Ranger experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of carpentry, electrical and plumbing;
- Ability to operate equipment such as mowers, tractors, log splitter, and various power tools;
- Must have valid driver’s license;
- Clearances are required;
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and customer focused;
- Non-traditional work hours with frequent evening and weekend work required;
- Housing is provided and living on-site is required;
- Candidate must possess a can-do mentality, be responsible, and be a lifelong learner;
Submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.