Make Your Own Girl Scout Holiday Card
What better way for Girl Scouts to send holiday greetings than using
artwork created by GSWPA Girl Scouts! Use the directions and sample
messages below to create the perfect holiday card.
Happy Holidays from your friends at GSWPA!
- Select the artwork for your holiday card using the options below.
- Click on the image to open a pdf of the holiday card template.
- Scroll to page 2 of the PDF and type your holiday message when prompted. Create your own custom message or use one of our samples.
- Print your personalized greeting card front to back (if your printer is able). Pro Tip: Print on white cardstock for the best results!
- Send your card to friends and families who have supported you or your Girl Scout this year!
|Artwork by Jaylee D., Cadette||Artwork by Penny A., Daisy|
|Artwork by Amelia R., Junior||Artwork by Abigail R., Daisy|
|Artwork by Rachel N. Ambassador|
These works of art are the finalists from the first-ever GSWPA Holiday Card Art Contest. Earlier this year, Girl Scouts across western Pennsylvania were asked to create a piece of art in the theme of "A Girl Scout Winter" using any medium. The winning entry, which was used for the GSWPA printed holiday card, was “Winter Hike” by Rachel N.
Warmest wishes for peace, joy, and friendship this holiday season. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays! May you enjoy this most wonderful time of year with your friends and family.
Merry Christmas! May the spirit of Christmas bring you joy and happiness this holiday season.
May the magical joy of Christmas be with you throughout the new year. Merry Christmas!
Sending you warm wishes this season. May a Happy Kwanzaa be followed by a happier year!
Wishing you a joyous Kwanzaa filled with the love of friends and family. Happy Kwanzaa!
Happy Chanukah! Wishing you eight wonderful nights of celebration.
Wishing you joy as you celebrate the Festival of Lights this year. Happy Hanukkah!
¡Feliz Navidad! Mis mejores deseos para Navidad y Año Nuevo.
¡Felices Fiestas! Te deseo mucha alegría y felicidad estas fiestas.