Registration for council programs, trainings and camp just got a whole lot better! Our new Activities registration system makes it easier for you to register for and keep track of all your Girl Scout activities.
Girl Scout volunteers and parents/caregivers can now register for any open council-sponsored activity through the Activities tab on the council website as well through My GS, our member portal. Not only is there now a single log in for the member community and activities registration, but families and volunteers can see all membership and activity registrations all in one place. Troop leaders can also access Activities through the Volunteer Toolkit!
Benefits of the new registration process include:
- Single log-in with MyGS: Complete activities and membership registration, access the Volunteer Toolkit, troop and family information and more using the same login information. Yay!
- Activities can be added to your Volunteer Toolkit: Troop leaders using the Volunteer Toolkit can add activities and all their details can be populated to their Year-Plan, making planning for upcoming activities even easier!
- Easily view all activities you’re attending: Go to the My Activities tab in MyGS to see all of the activities you are currently registered for, including any activities for which you've not yet completed payment.
- More robust event information: When browsing the Activities list on our website, prices and details on whether an activity is full or cancelled will be easily visible without having to login to your MyGS account. When you log in to your MyGS account you can add an activity to your cart to save for future registration.
- Registration isn't final until the payment stage: You can cancel your registration at any time prior to the payment stage, so you no longer need to call GSWPA to do so! (After the payment stage, you'll still need to contact GSWPA for support with cancellations. We're happy to help!)
- Detailed, itemized receipts: You can print or email receipts to parents or troop leaders at checkout, making financial records a breeze! Emergency contact and buddy information, where applicable, will also be included in the itemized receipt.
- Partial payments can be made online: For activities offering deferred payment options, you can now make payments online through MyGS.
To register for Activities:
- Click on the Activities tab on the council website, or on the Activities tab in your My GS Member Profile.
- Once you find the activity, select 'Register Now' and choose your participants. You also have the option to add multiple events to the My Activities cart and then check out later.
- Review your registration and click 'Continue' to proceed to checkout.
Questions? Feel free to contact us.