Board of Directors
Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania is governed by a board of directors, which provides strategic leadership, advocacy, decision-making, partnerships and policy development/oversight. It also includes three non-voting girl members, who are part of the Girl Advisory Committee.
Interested in sharing your talents with GSWPA? Complete the Board Application Form today!
Lois Kuttesch, Board Chair (Cranberry Township)
Mary Beth Taylor, First Vice Chair (Pittsburgh)
Dot Brookes, Treasurer (Cranberry Township)
Victoria Kush, Secretary (Cranberry Township)
Pat Burkart, GSWPA Chief Executive Officer (Pittsburgh)
Amy Lynn Haller (Pittsburgh)
Dana Pascarella (Pittsburgh)
Dawn Williams Zabicki (Presto)
Denise Sabolcik (Moon)
Dennis Lindberg (Ridgway)
Elizabeth Lamping (Mars)
Hilliary Creely (Indiana)
John Colburn (Pittsburgh)
John Polacek (Johnstown)
Kelly M. Ryan (Clarion)
Mary D Kohler (Wexford)
Michelle Maccagnan (Gibsonia)
Missa Murry Eaton (Sharon)
Sarah Shaffer [Ex-Officio] (Pittsburgh)
Nicole H. King (Zelienople)
Girl Advisory Committee
Members 14 years and older may serve as council delegates and participate in the council democratic process. Delegates provide guidance and input to the board of directors on major issues and policies affecting the future of the council and communicates those issues and policies to Service Unit members.
For more information about becoming a board delegate, please contact email@example.com.
Held each spring, the Annual Meeting is for all members 14 years and older.
• Receive updates and provide input into council business and governance decisions made by the Board of Directors;
• Delegates vote on the Board of Directors Slate and Bylaws;
• See some of our outstanding volunteers receive awards
Representation by members in every Service Unit encourages informed decision-making and improved two-way communication.
Fall Town Hall Meetings
The purpose of the GSWPA Town Hall Meetings is to provide members (adults and girls 14 years and older) with the opportunity to:
- receive updates and provide input into council policy and governance decisions made by the Board of Directors;
- help set and support the strategic goals of the council;
- and provide feedback and participate in discussions and forums necessary to ensure consistent, quality service-delivery of the Girl Scout program to members of Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania.
Representation by members in every service unit encourages informed decision-making and improved two-way communication.
2017 National Convention
Mark your calendar for the 2017
Girl Scout National Convention, scheduled for Oct. 4-8 in