Programs by Request
See an exciting program, but the date, time or location doesn’t work?
Call GSWPA and request a program, which will be delivered to you when and where you want it! Programs can be chosen from the list below, or you can work with council staff to design a program that meets your unique or specific needs.
For a complete overview of each Program by Request, view the Quick Reference Guide.
- Programs by Request Reference Guide (27.72 KB)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I request a program?
A: Request a program by registering here.
* Only one person should register for your entire troop or group.
* A refundable deposit will be required to reserve your Program by Request. Refund will be given when evaluations and rosters are received.
* You will receive an e-mail letter from GSWPA confirming your deposit was processed.
* A GSWPA staff member will contact you to finalize the details of your Program by Request.
Q: Does GSWPA provide a location for the program?
A: No, you are responsible for finding a location to hold the program. However, GSWPA camps are available to rent for your program. Find out more information.