For Cookie Sellers
Keep it going Girl Scout!
Did you know? Even though you've turned in your initial order card, you can continue to take orders for Girl Scout cookies!
- Take orders using the Goal Getter Order Card and let your troop leader know when you have orders to fill. You'll continue to earn proceeds and cool recognitions for these orders. Sweet!
- Digital Cookie is a great way to reach more customers near and far! Take orders on Digital Cookie through March 20.
- Booth sales begin Feb. 26 and continue through March 20, which is a great time to reach those cookie goals!
- Don't forget about Operation: Sweet Appreciation! Girls who participate in OSA or other Gift of Caring programs sell an average of 70 more boxes than those who don't! Customers can donate cookies on the Goal Getter Cards, through Digital Cookie and at booth sales.
- Check out more
tips for boosting your sales and achieving Super
Download and print these great promotional items, like door hangers, OSA signs and box wraps, cookie booth signs and more.
Cookie Information and Tip Sheets
Find info and tip sheets for using Digital Cookie, including registration, sending marketing emails and more.
Troop Cookie Manager Guide
Everything Troop Cookie Managers need to know about the Cookie Program.
Family Guide - Cookie
A guide for parents and girls about the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
Cookie Program for Indie Girls Webinar
Find out how to participate in the Cookie Program as an Indie Girl Scout.
eBudde for Troops Webinar
How to use eBudde, the cookie management website for troops.
Check out the awesome recognitions girls can earn this year through the Cookie Program.
Digital Cookie Customer Support
Questions or issues related to Digital Cookie? Visit the Digital Cookie support site to find a solution or request support.
Step-by-step info about the Cookie Program, plus a comprehensive list of GSWPA forms, printables and resources
Cookie management website where troops place cookie and recognition orders, track transactions and access the booth scheduler.
Activities for girls, business tools and promotional ideas.
A database of booth sale sites connecting customers to cookies.
- Jan. 8: Girls start taking cookie orders. Yay!
- Jan. 29: Girls' initial orders are due to troops.
- Feb. 1: Troop initial order is due in eBudde
- Feb. 17-25 : Cookie deliveries. Yay!
- Feb. 26: Booth sales begin; cookie cupboards open
- Feb. 26-28: National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
- March 20: Final day of Cookie Program. Booth sales end; cupboards close. :(
- March 28 : Bling Your Booth contest submissions due
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than just helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind. Whether that goal is a pizza party, a community project, or your first overnight trip with your troop, you know how many boxes you need to sell to make it happen.
But did you know that you're also part of a huge business, one that's run by girls just like you all over the country? Even cooler: Being a Girl Scout Cookie Professional gives you skills essential for success both now and later:
Need some help getting started? Check out all the amazing resources that will make it easy to sell more boxes of cookies this year than you ever thought possible!