Submitting your Annual Finance Report
2021 Important Dates
- May 1 - Volunteer Toolkit Finance tab will be available for submissions
- May 31 - Required Annual Finance Report for all Girl Scout Bank accounts is due
your Annual Finance Reports
Annual Finance Report Support Office Hours
Working on your troop or service unit’s Annual Finance Report and run into a question? We’ve got you covered. Join our Volunteer Finance Specialist during her Annual Finance Report support office hours over Zoom. Link and Passcodes are below. No registration required.
- Tuesday, May 4, 7:00-8:00pm; Passcode: 928105
- Wednesday, May 12, 7:00-8:00pm; Passcode: 171381
- Saturday, May 15, 11:00am-12:00pm; Passcode: 072024
- Tuesday, May 18, 7:00-8:00pm; Passcode: 505174
- Saturday, May 22, 11:00am-12:00pm; Passcode: 106789
- Wednesday, May 26, 7:00-8:00pm; Passcode: 704911
Annual Finance Reports: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
This recorded training from a live session reviews the Annual Finance Report (due 5/31/21 for all Girl Scout bank accounts), provides examples of common submission mistakes and how to avoid them, and sets volunteers up with best practices to ensure successful Annual Finance Report submission and review.
Designed for new and experienced troop leaders alike, this training will help you to complete the finance report and set healthy financial management habits for your troop, so you can focus on the fun of Girl Scouts with your troop!
Search for this training in the gsLearn Course Library by logging into gsLearn through your MyGS.