Edinboro Activity Wing
The Edinboro Activity Wing is located at the Edinboro GSWPA office about 25 miles south of Erie and less than a two-hour drive from Pittsburgh.
The Edinboro Activity Wing is a great location for a first-time camp experience, especially for Daisies or Brownies. With great local attractions like the beautiful Presque Isle State Park, Waldameer Amusement Park, and Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park, this location is also a great lodging option for groups traveling to the Erie area.
The unique location offers a full kitchen, indoor bathrooms and a shower, leader bunk rooms, fire pit, outdoor seating for crafts and eating, a volleyball net, gaga pit, and more outdoor games.
Located at the GSWPA Edinboro Office
5681 Route 6N
Edinboro, PA 16412
- Large, winterized building
- Day or overnight use
- Sleeps 24
- 20 mattresses for the floor
- Two separate leader bunk rooms (sleeps two in each room)
- Complete kitchen with stove, refrigerator, and microwave
- Tables and chairs to sit 70
- Handicap accessible bathroom (four toilets, one shower)
Activities & Amenities
- Outdoor fire circle
- Gaga pit
- Volleyball net
- Life-size boards games, such as Jenga, Connect Four, and Kerplunk just to name a few