- The current Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania mask requirement for council properties, offices, shops, and programs/activities applies to all adults and children who visit our camps.
- Practice social distancing from other people who are not from your household in both indoor and outdoor spaces and wash hands frequently
- Restrooms and/or handwashing facilities will be available in
- Girl drop/off pickup by parents is encouraged.
- Check-in with Camp Ranger will be done via text or phone. Staff will be on call for emergency assistance only and are not available to help with campfires or other similar tasks.
- Maintenance staff will sanitize all common areas of units between each rental. Cleaning supplies will be provided for troops for routine cleaning, and they will be available at each unit.
- All current GSWPA guidelines regarding COVID-19 and troop meetings apply.
- Leaders must review and complete the online COVID-19 policy form prior to each rental. This form will be provided by our Camp Concierge prior to your reservation date.