Troop Leader Blueprint
Power a fun-filled troop year with this curated selection of badges, Journeys, and activities to help you throughout this troop year.
Happy Birthday, Juliette!
Celebrate Juliette Gordon Low's Birthday, also known as Founder's Day, on October 31. Celebrate her life and legacy through activities that keep her spirit alive!
- See our Pinterest board for resources about JGL, along with activity and craft ideas to help celebrate her birthday.
- Learn more about her by taking this JGL Birthday Quiz or through this interactive timeline.
Keep the Fun
Fun activities, games and printables are just a click away. Choose the age level you are interested in for an easy start to your Girl Scout year!
Have your troop participate in our Fall Product Program to start getting funds for your troop. You can sell as little or as much as you'd like, in person or online! Learn more about the MagNut Program.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month - October
- Adopt a Shelter Dog Month - October
- Fire Prevention Week - Second week in October
- Make a Difference Day - October 25
- Juliette Gordon Low's Birthday/Girl Scout Founder's Day - October 31
- Halloween - October 31