Let's celebrate the outstanding work of our Girl Scout volunteers!
Nominate the outstanding volunteers in your area for a national Girl Scouts award. To determine which award best suits your volunteer's accomplishments and for nomination criteria, refer to the Adult Awards Fact Sheet.
President's Award Nomination Form
Recognizes the efforts of a service-delivery team or committee whose exemplary service in support of delivering the Girl Scout Leadership Experience surpassed team goals and resulted in significant, measurable impact toward reaching the council’s overall goals. Nomination deadline: Feb. 1.
Volunteer of Excellence Nomination Form
Recognizes those volunteers who have contributed outstanding service while partnering directly with girls in any pathway to implement the Girl Scout Leadership Experience through use of the national program portfolio or who have contributed outstanding service in support of the council’s mission delivery to girl and adult members. Nominations can be submitted at any time.
Appreciation Pin Nomination Form
Recognizes an individual’s exemplary service in support of delivering the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. This service, which has had measureable impact on one geographic area of service, helps reach and surpass the mission-delivery goals of the area. Nomination deadline: Feb. 1.
Honor Pin Recognition Nomination Form
Recognizes an individual’s exemplary service in support of delivering the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, which has had measurable impact on two or more geographic areas of service, allowing the council to reach and surpass its mission-delivery goals. Nomination deadline: Feb. 1.
Thanks Badge I and II Nomination Form
Honors an individual whose ongoing commitment, leadership, and service have had an exceptional, measurable impact on meeting the mission-delivery goals and priorities of the entire council or the entire Girl Scout Movement. Nomination deadline: Feb. 1.
Letters of Endorsement for Volunteer Recognition Nominees Endorsement letters should be provided to the nominator and should include the following:
- Name of nominee
- Title of award recognition
- How the letter writer knows the nominee and for how long
- How the nominee has met the level of service required to receive the recognition
- Specific examples of the nominee’s performance which explain how the service was beyond the expectations listed in the role description
- How the nominee’s contributions have benefited Girl Scouts
- Comments or other information that might be helpful to review committee
- Name of the person writing the letter with phone number and/or email address for future contact