Follow the steps below or download our tip sheet: How to Register for an Event.
- Scroll through the Activity List to find an event that interests your girl.
- Use the Advanced Search link to the right of the search bar to search by Date, Program Level, or Category.*
- Click on the title of the event for additional details. Once you find an activity or event that interests you, click the REGISTER NOW button.
- Select your quantity of girl and adult spots and click the LOG IN button to log into your MyGS account. If you are already logged in, you will click the ADD EVENTS button.
- Add your details by selecting the members of your household or troop you want to register under “Assign attendees.” Choose your payment option and click SUBMIT MEMBER DETAILS.
- If everything looks correct, click REVIEW CART.
- Review your information and agree to the Girl Scout Promise and Law (required). Click ADD PAYMENT DETAILS.
- Input your payment details and click SUBMIT PAYMENT. Save or print your receipt from the confirmation page. You can also click on My Events on the left side menu of your MyGS account to view events with completed registration and view additional details.
*To search by location, visit the national Event Search page. To only include Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania events, be sure to select the “Show only the events of My Council” checkbox. To include virtual events in your search, be sure to select the “Include virtual events in my search” checkbox.
Have additional questions
or need help registering? Call us at 800-248-3355 or
email us at email@example.com
for support. We're
here to help!