Personalized Avatar Patch
NEW! This year your avatar can be in her Girl Scout uniform or in safari gear. Earn this avatar patch by sending 15 emails, selling 4 magazines and selling a total of 25 nut/candy items in-person or online. Patches will be sent directly to you once earned.
MagNut - Fall Product Program
MagNut - which stands for magazines, nuts and candy - is a great way
to help your Girl Scout fund the fun she'll have this year. Whether
she's in a troop or an Indie Girl Scout, she can participate online,
in-person (or both!) to reach her goals. The more ways she
participates, the more funds she has for her Girl Scout
MagNut comes at the perfect time of year, since the products make fantastic stocking stuffers and holiday gifts for family, friends, teachers, neighbors and anyone else on your list.
2019 MagNut Program Key Dates & To-Dos
Tuesday, Oct. 1: MagNut Program begins, direct order taking
begins, online storefronts go live, and girls send emails to family
- Monday, Oct. 21: Parents enter in-person nut/candy orders by 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 & Wednesday, Oct. 23: Troop in-person nut/candy entry due by 11:59 p.m. There is no submit button.
- Week of Nov. 11-14: Nuts/candy delivered.
- By Thursday, Nov. 14: Submit a new ACH form (if needed).
- Sunday, Dec. 1: Online sales end at 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: Recognitions close at 11:59 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Troops submit ACH Adjustment Form (if needed).
- Thursday, Dec. 12: ACH Sweep.
- By Monday, Dec. 16: Submit any delinquent paperwork.
- Week of Jan. 6, 2020: Recognitions will be delivered to service units.
- By Jan. 24, 2020: Deadline to report recognition shortages/errors. No merchandise recognitions will be available after this date.
Resources & Links for Product Sellers
How it Works
Operation: Sweet Appreciation