- FUNd Bucks can be used as payment for council-sponsored programs, camps, Service Unit Day Camps, purchases at council shops, Camp Trading Posts, and annual Girl Scout membership.
- FUNd Bucks are not doubled for camp.
- No change will be given, and FUNd Bucks will not be replaced if lost.
- Tuesday, Sept. 21: Volunteers can access M2.
Friday, Oct. 1: MagNut Program begins. Direct order taking
starts, online storefronts go live, and girls send emails or share
their links with friends and family.
- Monday, Oct. 18: Parents enter in-person nut/candy orders by 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 - Wednesday, Oct. 20: Troop in-person nut/candy entry due by 11:59 p.m. There is no submit button.
- Week of Nov. 8-11: Nuts/candy delivered.
- By Monday, Nov. 15: Submit a new ACH form (if needed).
- Sunday, Nov. 28: Online sales end at 11:59 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 2: Troops submit ACH Adjustment Form (if needed).
- Sunday, Dec. 5: Rewards close at 11:59 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 9: ACH Sweep.
- By Monday, Dec. 13: Submit any delinquent paperwork.
- Jan. 2022: Rewards will be delivered to service units.
- End of Jan. 2022: Deadline to report reward shortages/errors. No merchandise rewards will be available after this date.