The iconic Girl Scout Cookie Program you know and love has gone beyond the booth and allows girls to sell
in their native digital space, offering them new ways to learn 21st century business skills. It’s easy, safe, and full of FUN! Last year, more than 4,000 girls in GSWPA sold cookies through their personalized web page.
Through Digital Cookie, a girl can:
- share her cookie story
- earn recognitions
- access Cookie Business badges online
- track customer info, orders, and data
- send cool, ready-to-use marketing emails
- play games, watch videos, enjoy printable activities, and take fun quizzes
- use the smart goal-setting calculator
- make it easy for friends and family near and far to get their favorite Girl Scout Cookies
Parents: Watch for your registration email in late December to get started. You can start setting up your girl's site right away, so she'll be ready to go when sales start on Jan. 10!
- Registration emails are specific to each girl and cannot be shared with others.
- The email will be sent to the email address identified in your membership profile.
- The email will come from “Girl Scout Cookie Program” (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Be sure to check your junk/spam/promotions inbox so your Girl Scout doesn’t miss out on all the fun! If you do not receive an invitation email by Jan. 1, go to digitalcookie.girlscouts.org and click the “Forgot password/Need a registration” email link. You can also visit our Digital Cookie-Getting Started page for helpful links and tips to get your girl started with Digital Cookie.
Digital Cookie Girl Delivery Option
Customers can pay for their cookies with a credit card through Digital Cookie and have your Girl Scout deliver the cookies to their door. Don’t worry—as a parent, you’ll need to approve these orders for safety and practicality reasons. Ask your troop leader for more information.
Please note: Girl Delivery cookies purchased through Digital Cookie do NOT count toward Digital Cookie recognitions. However, they will count toward the final recognitions.
Parents receive an email from email@example.com with the subject “You have a Digital Cookie in-person delivery approval request!” letting the parent know their Girl Scout has received an order for delivery. The parent must approve this order within 10 days or risk losing the sale.
NEW to Digital Cookie Girl Delivery!
New this year, Digital Cookie Girl Delivery orders will automatically populate on your digital order card in eBudde—this means you won’t have to manually add them to your Girl Scout’s initial order card!
Also new this year, the Girl Delivery option is extended! Girls can now continue to take girl delivery orders until March 13, 2020!